Retail Gift Aid Terms
If you're a UK tax payer, we can get more value from your donated items through Gift Aid at no extra cost to you. By signing up to Gift Aid for the items you kindly donate to Adventure Therapy you confirm that:
- You wish Adventure Therapy to claim tax on all donations you make in the future or have made in the past 4 years.
- You are a UK tax payer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax (CGT) than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
- You wish Adventure Therapy to act as your agent in selling the goods you have donated and agree to a commission of 1% for this service.
- You are not acting as a business in bringing goods in for sale to any shops belonging to Adventure Therapy.
- The goods you are offering to us are your own to give and do not belong to another household.
- Any items not sold by Adventure Therapy will be recycled where possible and cannot be returned to the donor. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time.